PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND SEND APPLICABLE COVER SHEET FILL AND ATTACH WITH
W-2 & OTHER TAX DOCUMENTS IF YIOU HAVE ANY:
- Personal Tax Cover Sheet: Click here to download form
- Rental Income Cover Sheet: Click here to download form
- Business Tax Cover Sheet: Click here to download form
For Your Tax Filing - Prepare the Following Applicable Documents
- W-2 & Interest Income Forms for the year 2017
- Dividend and any foreign interest income
- Unemployment Compensation: Form 1099-G
- Miscellaneous income : Form1099-MISC
- Trading: Ticker Symbol, Purchase Date & Price, Sales Date and Price.
- Partnership, S Corporation, & Trust Income: Sch. K-1
- Pension and Annuities: Form 1099-R
- Social Security Benefits: Form RRB-1099
- Gambling and Lottery Winning (W-2G)
- Mortgage interest statement (Form 1098S)
- Student loan interest (Form 1098E)
- Real estate tax paid
- Moving expenses
- Gifts to charity (cash, or any other type of donations)
- Medical & dental expenses.
- Job-related educational expenses.
- Child care expenses.
- Unreimbursed expense related to your job (travel ex., uniforms, union dues, subscriptions etc.)
- Settlement papers if you purchased, sold or refinanced your house in 2017.
- Tuition payment records to claiming tuition tax credit (Form 1098T)
- IRA contribution.
Some states either require or request a driver's license number or other state identification to be
included with the e-filing of state returns:At this time, only Alabama, Ohio and New York are requiring the driver’s license for electronically filing.California, Kansas, Louisiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin, are requesting (but not requiring) the information. State policies are constantly changing.
Your ITIN may expire before you fle a tax return in 2018. All ITINs not used on a federal tax return at least once in the last three years will expire on December 31, 2017. Additonally, all ITINs issued before 2013 with middle digits of 70, 71, 72 or 80 (Example:(9XX-70-XXXX) will expire at the end of the year.If you need to fle a tax return in 2018, IRS recommends you submit a Form W-7, Applicaton for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identfcaton Number, , now to renew your ITIN. As a reminder, ITINs with middle digits 78 and 79 that expired in 2016 can also be renewed.
Send your documents to: By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 301-910-6876
Mail: VIJOY PATTAMMADY, C/O CVATAX, 4939 REEDY BROOK LN, COLUMBIA MD 21044